1. Provide Music Therapy students the opportunity to develop as professionals
2. Advance and promote music therapy as a viable health profession
3. Implement the goals and purpose of AMTAS
4. Represent SWAMTA at Regional and National Conferences
5. Support communication and collaboration between Music Therapy schools in the Southwestern region
6. Support communication and collaboration between Music Therapy schools in the Southwestern region
SWAMTAS will be awarding TWO scholarships, each valued at $250. Recipients will be announced and scholarships awarded at regional conference in Spring 2016.
Applications will be available beginning January 2016
SWAMTAS-Only Special Events
at "South by Music Therapy" (SXMT)
Be sure to register early for a lower conference rate!
Please plan to attend the SWAMTAS Business Meetings. We will be voting for a new board of student leaders to bring the Music Therapy field forward. Make your voice count! Attend and vote for the leaders you feel will best serve our region and field!
and door prizes
will be awarded
at the meetings!
SWAMTAS Educational Intervention Project 2015-2016
© Copyright 2015-2016 Southwestern Region of the American Music Therapy Association